Fortnite Chapter 2 season 2, which started Feb. 20, gave the game a spy motif. As in previous seasons, players can purchase a Battle Pass to unlock skins, emotes and other cosmetics for 950 V-Bucks, or approximately $9.50. Unlocking the content requires players to earn experience points, and tackling the weekly challenges gives the largest number of points. The most notable unlockables are the fully customizable Maya, the powerful Meowscles and the gold-armed Midas for those who reach tier 100. Players will have until the end of the season to unlock everything. Fortnite Chapter 2 season 3 was set to start on April 30 but has been delayed to June 4,
Season 2 also sees the inclusion of the fourth-wall-breaking Marvel hero Deadpool. His outfit can be unlocked by completing the special Deadpool weekly challenges. Friday free v bucks generator is the start of the week 8 challenges with the reward being an unmasked variant of the superhero’s skin.
Skye’s Adventure challenges
Search Skye’s Sword in a Stone found in high places (0/5)
There are places to find Sword in a Stone on the island. See the map below on where to locate them.
Here are the rest of the week’s challenges:
- Search chests at landmarks (0/10)
- Eliminate players with SMGs from within 15 meters (0/3)
- Hit five consecutive weak points while harvesting materials (0/5)
- Fly a Choppa under the purple, red and blue steel bridges
- Stoke a Campfire, consume a Foraged Apple, consume a Foraged Mushroom
- Land at the Shark and visit The Agency in the same match
- Hit pistol headshots on players or henchmen (0/10)
- Block Damage with a Kingsman (0/200)
- Bounce on Crash Pads in different matches (0/3)
As mentioned earlier, Deadpool is the big surprise in season 2. There’s a set of weekly challenges that, once completed, should unlock the Deadpool outfit. The first task is to actually find the challenge.